Affordable Housing Education and Development
AHEAD is very excited to announce we will be revitalizing the outside grounds of our multi-family apartments at Town & Country I and II in Littleton, NH. This is an amazing opportunity to bring our community together, have fun & truly make a difference!
Here are some ways you can help:
* Event Sponsorship
* Donate Landscaping Supplies/ Building Materials
* Be a Lunch Host (feed the crew for a day!)
* Monetary Donations
Please contact Joy Davis with any questions or for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss our 2019 Homebuyer Fair! PRE-REGISTER HERE, today!
To develop and provide quality affordable rental housing, financial education, and home ownership opportunities that strengthen the families and communities of Northern New Hampshire.
Everyone lives in affordable, sustainable, and safe housing and people of all ages possess the tools to make sound financial decisions.
AHEAD envisions a future in which everyone’s home is:
· Affordable, costing no more than 30% of a family’s income;
· Considered, the result of education and sound financial decision-making;
· Permanent, lasting sustainably for generations;
· Safe, promoting healththrough proper construction and maintenance
· Valuable, building equity and increasing prosperity;
· Celebrated, enhancing one’s quality of life and strengthening communities.