Affordable Housing Education and Development
To develop and provide quality affordable rental housing, financial education, and home ownership opportunities that strengthen the families and communities of Northern New Hampshire.
Everyone lives in affordable, sustainable, and safe housing and people of all ages possess the tools to make sound financial decisions.
AHEAD envisions a future in which everyone’s home is:
· Affordable, costing no more than 30% of a family’s income;
· Considered, the result of education and sound financial decision-making;
· Permanent, lasting sustainably for generations;
· Safe, promoting healththrough proper construction and maintenance
· Valuable, building equity and increasing prosperity;
· Celebrated, enhancing one’s quality of life and strengthening communities.